Monday 2 May 2016

Wattpad

Bonjour!

So, I'm back! If this is the first post you have read from me, then welcome, and if not, then hi again! I've decided I'm going to introduce you all to Wattpad. 




Wattpad is brilliant and I spend the majority of my life on there, so much so that I almost get caught in school (I live in England and we aren't allowed phones in school). 

Basically, you can read other people's stories on there, and trust me, there are thousands. However, as I continually read and have no social life, I've pretty much finished all of the books from my favourite genres. Luckily for me, there are loads of people with the same interests so new books pop up when I need them. 

If you decide to publish your own book, I can assure you that you will receive support. Yes, the world isn't perfect which means that there are some haters out there but I've never had one comment on my stories and people usually argue in your defense. 

I highly recommend you try out the website because, honestly, it's amazing and my escape from reality.

You can download the app on your phone so you can take it with you anywhere, and you can also read books without wifi and cellular. However, if you are checking out a new book then you need wifi. Other then that, if the book is in your library, you can read it whenever.

So that's all from me, and I hope you check it out, if you haven't already. If you have an account follow me! My name is Lidsters and I'll happily follow back and maybe read one of your stories.

Keep reading!
Lydia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment