Monday 2 May 2016

Worthy Of Publishing

Hola!

In this post/blog/whatever you want to call it, I will introduce you to Worthy of Publishing. So, this website isn't very well known, but it is still pretty good. 


When I first started on this website, I wasn't very sure about it. But it's mainly the support I received when I published my first book that got me interested in it.

Unfortunately, the downfall of this website is the layout. I feel like it could be more spaced out, I can't really put a finger on it. I love the rest of it, but the layout really gets to me. I have to admit, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi and I love design, so if I see something with typos and laid out badly, that's getting edited without a second thought. 

I'm not saying the grammar is bad, just the layout. Apart from that, I love this website and definitely recommend this to you readers. Unfortunately, there is no app for this which makes me very sad :(.

Once again, if you want to check me out (as per usual) my name is Lidsters so have fun exploring!  

Keep reading!
Lydia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment